With distressed edges and an embroidered damask motif, this sophisticated fabric has been produced in both deeply dramatic and light, airy colourways. Make a statement in bedrooms with this design. A wallpaper of the same name is available.
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||42.6 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||77.0 cm|
|Pattern Match||Straight Match|
|FR Treatable||Treatable to BS5867 P2TB|
|Contract usage||Suitable for contract curtains and blinds|
|Domestic usage||Curtains and Blinds|
|Composition||45% Viscose 30% Linen 25% Polyester|
|Country of Origin||India|
235929 | Fabric by Sanderson
235930 | Fabric by Sanderson
235931 | Fabric by Sanderson
235932 | Fabric by Sanderson
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.