Ebony & Inkwood
Also known as the golden chain tree, the hanging blooms of our beautiful draping embroidery contrast against an intense, dark ground. With stitches that look like silk, seed pods, edged in yellow and pink bring a natural elegance to this archive inspired design.
Available in one colourway: Ebony/Inkwood
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Colour||Ebony & Inkwood|
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||64.0 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||78.0 cm|
|Pattern Match||Straight Match|
|Collection||Water Garden Fabrics|
|FR Treatable||Treatable to BS5867 P2TB|
|Contract usage||Suitable for contract curtains, blinds and cushions|
|Domestic usage||Curtains and Blinds, Cushions|
|Composition||75% Linen 25% Viscose|
|Country of Origin||India|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.