A fretwork fabric design in a block-printed style, with deconstructed edges to give a softened look to a smart geometrical. Printed in colourways inspired by the garden, this design can be teamed with floral patterns or used alongside the wallpaper of the same name.
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
223578 | Fabric by Sanderson
223603 | Fabric by Sanderson
See It In Situ
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||5.5 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||5.5 cm|
|Pattern Match||Straight Match|
|FR Treatable||Treatable to BS5852 (1) Match,
Treatable to BS5867 P2TB
|Contract usage||Suitable for contract curtains, blinds and cushions|
|Domestic usage||Upholstery, Curtains and Blinds, Cushions|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
223589 | Fabric by Sanderson
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.