- All Collections
- Sanderson x Salvesen Graham Edit
- Sanderson Trimmings x Salvesen Graham
- Disney Home X Sanderson Fabrics
- Disney Home X Sanderson Wallpapers
- Arboretum Fabrics
- Arboretum Wallpapers
- Pinetum Prints
- Water Garden Fabrics
- Water Garden Wallpapers
- One Sixty Fabrics
- One Sixty Wallpapers
- Tuscany II Weaves
- A Celebration of the National Trust
Chinoiserie Hall is inspired by a beautifully coloured archive wallpaper called Chinese Magpie, believed to be designed by William Turner (1867-1936) and produced by Jeffrey & Co. In this iteration, intricate budgies perch on delicate branches amongst springtime blossom and neat buds.
Available in four colourways: Dawn Blue/Persimmon, Natural, Chinese Green/Lotus Pink with mica detail and Blueberry/Purple
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||0.0 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||91.4 cm|
|Pattern Match||Half Drop Match|
|Collection||Water Garden Wallpapers|
|FR Wallpaper||Meets EN15102 Class B-s1, d0 (Inherent)|
|FR Inherent||Meets EN15102 Class B-s1, d0 (Inherent),
Inherent ASTM E84
|Print Method||Gravure - Wide Width Printed Wallpaper|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.