Chinoiserie Hall is inspired by a beautifully coloured archive wallpaper called Chinese Magpie, believed to be designed by William Turner (1867-1936) and produced by Jeffrey & Co. In this iteration, intricate budgies perch on delicate branches amongst springtime blossom and neat buds.
Available in four colourways: Dawn Blue/Persimmon, Natural, Chinese Green/Lotus Pink with mica detail and Blueberry/Purple
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat
|Vertical Pattern Repeat
|Half Drop Match
|Water Garden Wallpapers
|Meets EN15102 Class B-s1, d0 (Inherent)
|Meets EN15102 Class B-s1, d0 (Inherent),
Inherent ASTM E84
|Gravure - Wide Width Printed Wallpaper
|Country of Origin
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.