This textured, semi-plain, chenille fabric is made up of tiny irregular triangles arranged in rows, resulting in a sophisticated cloth with an essence of casual. A linen-blend fabric, it is produced in ten versatile colourways and ideal for upholstery, curtains, blinds and cushions.
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Pattern Match||Random Match|
|Collection||Richmond Hill Weaves|
|FR Treatable||Treatable to BS5852 (1) Match,
Treatable to Crib 5 BS5852- Contract Uph (BS7176),
Treatable to BS5867 P2TB
|Contract usage||Suitable for contract upholstery, curtains, blinds and cushions|
|Domestic usage||Upholstery, Curtains and Blinds, Cushions|
|Composition||72% Visc 22% Polyester 6% Lin 6% Linen|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.