Simple and smart, Hockley Stripe is a dobby stripe design that displays an applique and embroidery central stripe which is nestled amongst woven parallel lines.
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
236289 | Fabric by Sanderson
See It In Situ
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||34.0 cm|
|Pattern Match||Random Match|
|Collection||Potton Wood Fabrics|
|FR Treatable||Treatable to BS5867 P2TB|
|Contract usage||Suitable for contract curtains, blinds and cushions|
|Domestic usage||Curtains and Blinds, Cushions|
|Composition||29% Polyester 25% Cotton 23% Linen 23% Viscose|
|Country of Origin||India|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.