A discerning embroidery stripe fabric of an intertwining pattern in the Baroque style. Equally at home in smart rural retreats or city apartments, for curtains, cushions and drapes and produced in masculine colourways.
This is a Trade Only product - please use 'Where to buy' at the top of the page to find a retailerSimilar Products
216338 | Wallpaper by Sanderson
See It In Situ
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat
|Vertical Pattern Repeat
|Palm Grove Weaves
|Treatable to BS5867 P2TB
|Suitable for contract curtains, blinds and cushions
|Curtains and Blinds, Cushions
|55% Cot 36% Lin 9% Visc 9% Viscose
|Country of Origin
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.