This Sanderson jacquard trellis design has been woven with a variety of stitch constructions to give interest and texture. All four colour options can be used for both drapes and heavy domestic usage which co-ordinate throughout The Glasshouse collection.
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||23.0 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||24.0 cm|
|Pattern Match||Straight Match|
|FR Inherent||Inherent USA California Bulletin 117|
|FR Treatable||Treatable to BS5852 (1) Match,
Treatable to BS5867 P2TB
|Contract usage||Suitable for contract curtains, blinds and cushions|
|Domestic usage||Upholstery, Curtains and Blinds, Cushions|
|Composition||60% Viscose 25% Polyester 15% Cotton|
|Country of Origin||India|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.