A large stripe of alternating narrow and wide bands set against a plain ground repeating four times over the width of the cloth.
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
236808 | Fabric by Sanderson
226500 | Fabric by Sanderson
DVIWSW101 | Wallpaper by Sanderson
Paint by Sanderson
See It In Situ
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||35.5 cm|
|Pattern Match||Random Match|
|FR Treatable||Treatable to BS5852 (1) Match,
Treatable to Crib 5 BS5852- Contract Uph (BS7176),
Treatable to BS5867 P2TB
|Contract usage||Suitable for contract upholstery, curtains, blinds and cushions|
|Domestic usage||Upholstery, Curtains and Blinds, Cushions|
|Composition||50% Viscose 30% Cotton 20% Polyester|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.