This textured, semi-plain, chenille fabric is made up of tiny irregular triangles arranged in rows, resulting in a sophisticated cloth with an essence of casual. A linen-blend fabric, it is produced in ten versatile colourways and ideal for upholstery, curtains, blinds and cushions.
This is a Trade Only product - please use 'Where to buy' at the top of the page to find a retailerSimilar Products
232046 | Fabric by Sanderson
See It In Situ
|Richmond Hill Weaves
|Treatable to BS5852 (1) Match,
Treatable to Crib 5 BS5852- Contract Uph (BS7176),
Treatable to BS5867 P2TB
|Suitable for contract upholstery, curtains, blinds and cushions
|Upholstery, Curtains and Blinds, Cushions
|72% Visc 22% Polyester 6% Lin 6% Linen
|Country of Origin
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.